Thursday, September 13, 2007

Things 13 and 14

I am grouping these 2 things together, because my feelings about them are similar. I have explored Technorati and Del.licio.us and read about tagging. For me, these methods of grouping or organizing online information are not useful, easy or necessary. I think I understand the value of them to people who spend MUCH more time online than I do, but my needs are met more than adequately with simpler methods of organization. I do not expect to use these any time soon.

1 comment:

IrmBrown said...

You're not alone really... many folks don't really like Delicious... I think the point here is "finding" other people who bookmark what you bookmark... and then making connections. You'll see Library Thing is similar ... except it's book titles. Hang in there.