Saturday, September 29, 2007

Thing 21

Ok, I think I get that podcasts are customized broadcasts. iTunes is surely important to every teenager I know. I had noticed but never pursued, podcasts on my son's college's website, so I pulled up a podcast of an event Tom Brokaw attended. My computer at home was not able to support viewing this, so I was once again left frustrated. I can at least imagine watching it and it could be something I would enjoy. I browsed Podcast.net, and could not find much that interested me. I chose subjects of interest and found nothing I recognized. Who are these people? Found a few TV related items, but again, was not able to view them. One podcast I found gave a very understandable explanation of podcasting which I printed to keep for future reference. My dilemma is that I cannot always accomplish these technological exercises on my home computer and have NO time to do it at work.

No comments: